Monday 5 December 2011

A Grateful Heart

Here, I have gained a new perspective on relationship. I see the way that the people here interact and grow together, I see the way they are intensely aware of one another’s needs, and I see the way that they honour one another. I see awareness, compassion, and real love.

I am beginning to see through these relationships what it looks like to throw myself into what God has in store for my life. He has given me relationships that speak truth and purpose into my life - ones that nurture and grow my faith and my love for God. They expand my knowledge of Christ, and support me I gain God’s heart for the world and step out in my faith.

I hear God’s voice - I see His character - within each of our relationships. You are so good to me, each in your own right. I want you to know that you mean the world to me. I have found freedom in our openness together. I have found companionship in our love for one another. I have found friendship in our loyalty. I have found family in our familiarity.

You make a difference in my life; a difference, dare I say, that spans the gap between life and death. You hold me accountable, you encourage persistence, and you inspire me to pursue the life that God has for me. You have helped me to become a Woman of God.

You have spoken freedom into my life.

I am, and forever will be, so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment